TO PARTICIPATE IN ORION'S PROGRAMS,YOU MUST BE:
- Sufficiently stabilized medical or psychiatric condition to allow participation in Orion’s program
- Ability to commit to an established schedule
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- Able to provide documentation for I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification)
- Specifically, a US passport or two other forms of ID (examples: Driver’s license, birth certificate, Social Security card.) This ID will need to be presented upon entrance into training.
- Able to pass criminal background check for “crimes against persons” (this does not exclude candidates with a criminal background
- Appeals may be presented upon intake and forwarded for management-level approval. Considerations may be made for length of time since conviction and substantial changes in circumstance and lifestyle since crime was committed.
- Able to pass pre-employment and / or random drug screens